WSRO India Startup Awards 2024
WSRO India Startup Awards 2024 seek to recognize and reward outstanding startups and ecosystem enablers that are contributing to economic dynamism by spurring innovation and injecting competition. Startups that are building innovative products/solutions, scalable enterprises, with high potential of employment generation or wealth creation, demonstrating measurable social impact. The measure of success will not only be the financial gains for the investors but also the contribution to the social good as well.
WSRO India presents the country’s most prestigious awards in the Entrepreneur community. The awards aim to recognize and felicitate Achievers, Innovators and Suppliers, who have contributed significantly towards the development of entrepreneurship in India.
STARTUP AWARDS – GENERAL CATEGORIES
- Innovative Start-up of the Year
A business owner / founder of an organization, who has developed a unique business model and has made remarkable progress in the initial period of starting the business. (Organisation should be less than 5 years)
- Emerging Start-up : Healthcare
In this category we are looking to recognize business and organizations that are in the very early stages of development. Entry is open to businesses that have been in existence for 5 Years or less at the closing date for entries.
- Digital / Online Start-up
This Award will recognize businesses that earn 50% or more of their revenue online. You could be an online retailer or an online game etc
- Startup Leader Of The Year
The creator of a new market that didn’t exist before in India
- Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year
The absolute value creator out of sheer creativity
- Best Social Impact Startup
Penetrating deeply for impacting the most disadvantaged or underprivileged section of society
- Student Entrepreneur of the Year
Did you start writing your business plan alongside that all important essay, whether you’re in school, college or university, if you’ve been juggling your studies with your start-up, why not challenge your inner young-apprentice, and compete to take home the ‘Student Entrepreneur of the Year’ 2022 title.
- Woman Entrepreneur of the Year
A business owner (woman) who has achieved remarkable success in her entrepreneurial venture
- Start-up of the Year – Technology
Celebrating the best of tech, if you’re disrupting the tech industry in some way .This category is open to all Business enterprises that have been in business seven years or less on 31st March 2021 (Tech / Fintech / Artificial Intelligence / IOT / Virtual Reality/Robotics)
- Mentor of the Year
Individual, may or may not have been an entrepreneur, but contributed in significant and visible manner and having played an exceptional role in guiding, leading and influencing a ward’s project / business
- Venture Capitalist / Angel Investor of the Year
Recognizing the most prolific investors who has provided relentless support to the business community in the country.
- Best Incubation of the Year
An Incubation center who has show great vision in identifying and assisting Start-ups , Entrepreneurs ,SME’s
- Young Innovator of the Year
- Young Startup of the Year
- Young Tech Startup of the Year
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Young Social Impact Startup of the Year
The Eligibility Criteria for Start-ups is as follows:
- The entity should be a DPIIT-recognized startup. The entity must submit their certificate of incorporation or partnership deed
- The entity must have hardware or software product or a process solution that is present in the market
- The entity must have all applicable trade trade-specific registrations (example: CE, FSSAI, MSME, GST Registration, etc.)
- There should not have been any default in the last three years (FY17-18, 18-19, 19-20) by the entity or any of its promoters or any of their group entities